The following are positions we are actively seeking to fill. Select a job title for the full job description.
Even when we do not have current open requisitions to fill, or if you are not quite qualified for a posted position, we are always looking for talented and creative professionals to join our team. If you have an interest in working with Datum Solutions, please follow these instructions to submit the Datum Employment Application document and your resume for future consideration. Should a position arise for which you are qualified, you will be notified (note: resumes will remain on file for one year).
What to expect from the interview process
To be considered for any position, you must first submit the Datum Employment Application document and your resume following these instructions. A representative will then make contact (via phone or email) with individuals who meet the baseline qualifications of the open positions. That representative will also sustain contact with each candidate throughout the interview process until a selection is made.
Step-by-step Overview of the Process:
- Selected applicants will undergo a brief telephone screening with a member of Human Resources.
- Qualified applicants are then forwarded on to the appropriate Hiring Manager(s) for consideration.
- At the request of the Hiring Manager, telephonic or online interviews are scheduled with qualified applicants.
- The Hiring Manager will conduct extensive interviews with qualified applicants. In some cases, second interviews are scheduled with senior management or subject-matter experts.
- When possible, on-site interviews will be scheduled with the finalist candidates.