Datum is seeking a .NET Developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. This role will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems, and provide user support. The ideal candidate should be: able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects; a team player; an excellent communicator; and passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture. The goal of this role will be to work with internal teams to design, develop, and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. STRUTS, SPRING, Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with MySQL or MS/SQL Server or other RDBMS accessing and updating data and structures
- Experience in at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET), multiples a plus
- Experience defining, developing UI in HTML5/CSS3, PHP a plus
- Knowledge and some experience with modern integration architecture styles/APIs (REST, WebServices)
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Open to individuals authorized to work in the U.S. without current or future work status authorization or visa sponsorship for employment.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Datum will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Datum is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.